Join Maryellen Sheehan of Hartwood Farms at 7 pm on April 3rd for an introduction to CNY gardening.
Topics covered will include:
- Choosing and preparing a garden site, including yearly maintenance
- Planning and timing your garden, as well as choosing and sourcing materials
- Seed starting, transplanting, and direct seeding
- Cultivation–weeding, watering, trellising, mulching, and more
- Troubleshooting and managing pests and diseases
- Enjoying the harvest
There will be time for questions and answers following the presentation.
This program is free and open to the public. For more information call the library at 315.655.9322.