Monday- Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Things to know about curbside circulation:
- MidYork is not delivering items between libraries. The only items available for circulation are items we have available at the Cazenovia Public Library. Not sure what you want to read? With some guidance we're happy to pull books we think you might like.
- Requests can be made in the catalog (after June 15), on the phone (315.655.9322), or by emailing the library at email@example.com. If you're requesting a list of books, it may take 30min/1hr to fulfill your order.
- Items will be left at one of two pickup locations by the front or back door. This location will be specified when you order.
All items not picked up at the end of the day will be brought inside. The Library will call again to confirm a new pickup time
- Due to the 'interlibrary delivery freeze' all materials checked out at Cazenovia curbside must be returned to Cazenovia's drop boxes.
- The public will not be allowed in the building at this time and doors will remain locked.
The staff looks forward to getting back in the Library and providing you with new Library materials. Thank you for your patience as we adjust to curbside service.
Speaking of new material. Afraid you'll miss out on our "New Book Display" titles? We'll be posting our weekly new books on our website and social media as well as displaying them through the side porch window.
Returning Items to the Library:
- Return items in either dropbox. Do not leave on our curbside pickup table.
- Returned materials will not be discharged from your account until they've sat for at least four days. (ie items will still appear on your account)
- Currently, there are ~4,000 items checked out in the Cazenovia community. If drop boxes are full please return your items at another time.
- All materials are checked out until July 1st. Fines will be waived for all returns.
Reminder: We are not accepting donations at this time. We ask that you do not put donations in the drop boxes.