Some things to know before you visit:
We’re still observing a limited hour schedule: Monday-Friday (10-6) & Saturday (10-2)
Please keep your visit to under 40 minutes. This includes time to browse and time to use the computer.
Masks are required when you are in the Library.
All returns should be placed in the two exterior drop boxes. The circulation desk return box is closed.
Due to occupancy restrictions, we are only allowed 20 patrons in at a time.
Please follow the traffic patterns throughout library and maintain 6ft social distancing.
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the library. Please use if handling books or the computers.
Restrooms are currently locked and unavailable for public use.
*What you need to know about using our computers:
- Three computers will be available for public use. We ask that you do not sit at a computer unless you are using it.
- You must register for computer use at the front desk.
- Computer use must be kept within the 40-minute time limit. Patrons should be prepared to save their work on an external source (cloud drive/USB drive) if they cannot complete their tasks in the allotted time.
- Computers will be sanitized between each use.
At this time we cannot provide the following services:
- Entrance into our original building/gallery/museum/
- Seating and table space and other meeting rooms
- Use of the Story Garden and children’s toys
- A public phone
- Visits with Page