Have a question about technology? Sometimes a 1-on-1 lesson will answer whatever specific questions you have. As long as your query is within the staff’s knowledge base, we’d be happy to coach you on a personal level. Fill out this form to set up an appointment (approx. 20-40 minutes).
Examples of One-on-One assistance:
- Elemental computer navigation, keyboard and mouse skills
- Tablet functions and layout
- Downloading Library materials from Overdrive & Zinio
- Creating an email
- Web browsing
- Basic instruction for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc)
- Social Media questions (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
Throughout the year, the Library offers various courses to support Digital Literacy. Past classes have included basic computer skills, Apple devices tutorials, Microsoft Suite tutorials, and Library resources. For an updated listing of classes, please consult our Calendar of Events. If you have an idea for a class, please suggest it below.
Suggest a Class:
Do you have an idea for a class you’d like the Library to offer? Submit your idea below and we’ll see what we can do.